Get started in Willemstad, Curacao…
Willemstad, Curacao – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks Please check the map because there are three possible docking locations. The town is a simple 15-minute walk from all of the possible docking areas.
- Taxis aren’t always available but can be found outside the town area.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops.
- The currency is the Guilder, US Dollars are widely accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s are available when you get off the ship see map showing where they are located.
- The language is Papiamento (a mix of Dutch, English and Spanish) but English is widely understood
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow
- Major Attractions The nearest beaches are a short 10-minute taxi journey which will take you to Sea Aquarium beach, which has good facilities and is a good choice for families. Besides the Sea Aquarium beach, there are other beaches such as Cabana beach and Mambo beach for an alternative. Taxis will have set rates. Click here for location on the map.