Get started in St Thomas, USVI…
St Thomas, USVI – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ships Most Commonly Dock at the West Indian Company Dock (WICO) in Havensight. They also dock in Crown Bay and some large ships remain at anchorage in the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Passengers are then tendered into the Waterfront in Charlotte Amalie.
- Taxis are available outside the cruise pier and a free shuttle bus runs from the dock through the streets of the Havensight Mall next to the cruise pier. Taxis are the most popular means of transportation Click here for more information
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all trusted shops listed on this map Click here to download your free map.
- The local currency is US Dollar (USD)
- Banks & ATM’s Banks, ATM and currency exchange are all located at the cruise pier. Look for Scotia Bank in the Havensight Mall a few steps from the ship. Banks, ATMs and currency exchanges are also located throughout the Charlotte Amalie town center Click here.
- The Shopping Highlight The Charlotte Amalie town center is the best and most historic shopping area in the world famous tax and duty free island of St. Thomas
- Major Attractions A. Fort Christian, B. 99 Steps, C. Synagogue, D. Paradise Point, and E. 1854 Huts