Get started in St. Georges, Grenada…
St. Georges, Grenada – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks or tender into Esplanade Mall area.
- Taxis do not have meters; you should negotiate a price before entering.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended stores listed on this map.
- The currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), US dollars are widely accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours
- Everyone speaks English ashore.
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow
- Major Attractions Grenada is a Caribbean country comprising a main island, also called Grenada, and smaller surrounding islands. Dubbed the “Spice Isle,” the hilly main island is home to numerous nutmeg plantations. It’s also the site of the capital, St. George’s, whose colourful homes, Georgian buildings and early-18th-century Fort George overlook narrow Carenage Harbour. To the south is Grand Anse Beach, with resorts and bars Click here for location on the map.