Get started in San Juan, Puerto Rico…
San Juan, Puerto Rico – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks – Ships usually dock in the port of San Juan Cruise Terminal. However please check with your Shopping Lecturer for docking locations and the best way to get into Old San Juan. Old San Juan is where you will find all the recommended stores, bars and restaurants
- Taxis are available at the Cruise Terminal and there is an electric trolley network that operates through old San Juan.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes and restaurants.
- US Dollars and major credit cards are widely accepted in recommended stores.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours
- The local language is Spanish but everyone speaks English.
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow
- Major Attractions A. Fuerte San Cristobal, B. La Fortaleza and C. Mueso Pablo Casals. Click here for location on the map.