Get started in Roseau, Dominica…
Roseau, Dominica – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks in Roseau the capital of Dominica.
- Taxis are located outside the pier where there are set rates certain destinations. It’s always best to double-check the cost before starting your journey. Please be aware some taxis will not leave until all seats are filled
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes and restaurants.
- The currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD) stores and taxis will accept US Dollars.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available when you get off the ship see map where the banks are located.
- The official language is.
- The Shopping Highlight Start your day at Jewellers International #1. Shop early in case you need your jewelry sized or designed to your liking. Click here for island coupons and savings
- Major Attractions Dominica is not well known for its beaches the majority of Dominica’s coastline features dark gray or jet-black volcanic sands. Coastal areas are somewhat rocky. Dominica is more about enjoying the spectacular views and nature.