Get started in Nassau, Bahamas…
Nassau, Bahamas – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks at Port of Nassau, Prince George Wharf, adjacent to the Prince George Cruise Terminal and Festival Place. Distance to town, the cruise terminal is located 1 block from Bay Street in central Prince George Wharf consists of multiple berths, and the distance from the ship to the central cruise terminal complex could be from 15 meters (50 feet) to 0.8 kilometers (0.5 miles), Depending on the exact berth assigned upon arrival.
- Taxis are available outside the cruise terminal and next to the ship’s gangway. Taxis have English-speaking drivers. Drivers often do not use their meters or A/C, so negotiate a price before entering and ask that the A/C be utilized.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended stores listed on this map.
- The currency is the Bahamian Dollar (BSD), US Dollars are widely accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours
- Everyone speaks English ashore.
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow
- Major Attractions Information to follow. Click here for location on the map.