Get started in Falmouth, Jamaica…
Falmouth, Jamaica – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks or tenders at either East or West Terminal
- Taxis are available from the port and are monitored with prices displayed. Make sure you confirm a price before commencing your journey
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes and restaurants
- The currency is the Jamaican Dollar but US Dollars are accepted in all establishments
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and Cash machines are available when you get off the ship.
- The Shopping Highlight When you disembark the ship you will notice that this Port is a comfortable and clean retail shopping experience. So nice in fact you will be tempted to stay for the entire day or into the evening. Restaurants and bars welcome all visitors to Jamaica. The center of the area’s shopping, dining, and entertainment, the Port of Falmouth features international brands, fine jewelry, designer boutiques, Duty-Free Shops, and gift shops — as well as themed restaurants, bars, and live entertainment. A variety of Jamaican souvenirs and crafts will be offered too.