Get started in Costa Maya, Mexico…
Costa Maya, Mexico – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks at the Port of Costa Maya. Distance to town is located within a short walk from the ship.
- Taxis are available outside the Port, please be advised that not all taxis have A/C and the drivers may not speak English.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- The currency is the Mexican Peso (MXN). However, US Dollars and Major Credit cards are widely accepted.
- The local language is Spanish however, English is widely spoken.
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow
- Major Attractions Highlights include Chacchoben Ruins, Kohunlich Ruins, Mahahaual Village and Mahahual Village Beach Click here for location on the map.