Get started in Castries, St. Lucia…
Castries, St. Lucia – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks in the Port of Castries which has two locations where the ship may dock or anchor. The main docking facility is in Pointe Seraphine. If Pointe Seraphine is crowded, the ship will dock across the bay at La Place Carenage. Water taxis are readily available between the two docking facilities. If the ship is at anchor, guests should expect a short 10-minute tender ride.
- Taxis are available at the cruise terminals.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- The currency East Caribbean Dollar (ECD). However, US Dollars are widely accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s are available when you get off the ship.
- Everyone speaks English in St. Lucia.
- The Shopping Highlight Information to follow.
- Major Attractions A. – Vigie Beach, B. The Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception Cathedral.