Get started in Cartagena, Colombia…
Cartagena, Colombia – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks at the Port of Sociedad Portuaria, Cartagena Cruise Terminal. Please note that the cruise terminal is small, and it is located at the entrance of the pier. The town is located approximately 3.9 kilometers (2.5 miles from the cruise terminal. It is not advisable to walk to town from the port.
- Taxis are available at the gates of the port. Please be advised that most taxis do not have A/C, meters, or English-speaking drivers. Most taxis are privately owned, and it is important to set the price before boarding.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- The currency is the Colombian Pesos (COP), however, US Dollars are accepted in the guaranteed and recommended stores listed on this map.
- Banks & ATM’s are available in the downtown area. The closest ATM is located inside the cruise terminal.
- The local language is Spanish, but English is spoken by many establishments.
- The Shopping Highlight Info to follow will link to coupons.
- Major Attractions A. San Pedro Clav, B. Gold Museum, C. Palacio de Inqu, and D. Las Bovedas. Click here for locations