Get started in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico…
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico– IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks Ships will anchor in the bay Bahia San Lucas on the Sea of Cortez. You will be tendered to the marina and downtown area. The tender ride takes approximately 15 minutes, once you arrive on your tender boat, the distance to town is an approximate 10 minutes’ walk.
- Taxis are available on a negotiated fare basis near the tender landing pier.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended stores listed on this map; you will need a photo ID.
- The currency is the Mexican Peso (MXN). However, US Dollars are widely accepted, and there is little to no need to change money, but small bills are useful.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see the map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours.
- English is widely spoken ashore.
- Major Attractions A. El Arco, B. Playa del Méndano, and C. Marina Boardwalk.