Get started in Bridgetown, Barbados…
Bridgetown, Barbados – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks at the Port of Bridgetown Cruise Terminal.
- Taxis are available at the cruise terminal. Please be advised that most taxis have A/C and English-speaking drivers, but do not have Meters.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all the guaranteed and recommended stores listed on this map; you will need a photo ID.
- The currency is the Barbados Dollar (BBD). However, US Dollars are widely accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see the map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours.
- Everyone speaks English ashore.
- The Shopping Highlight The best shopping is a short walk from your ship to the Cruise Ship Terminal or ‘click here’ for an exclusive excursion to Limegrove Lifestyle Centre, which is a bus or taxi ride away from the ship.
- Major Attractions A. Parliament, B. St Michael’s Cathedral, C. Bridgetown Synagogue. Click here for the location on the map.