Get started in Bermuda…
Bermuda – IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO GET YOU AROUND IN PORT.
- Ship Docks There are three major docking locations in Bermuda – Kings Wharf, Heritage Wharf, or St. George ‘click here’ for your free map to see where you are docking.
- Taxis are available at the cruise terminal.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted in all trusted stores listed on this map. Click here to download your free map.
- The currency is the Bermudian Dollar (BMD). Bermudian dollars and US currencies are accepted.
- Banks & ATM’s Banks and ATM’s are available, see the map showing where they are located, please be mindful of local banking hours.
- The Shopping Highlight No matter where you dock in Bermuda there is fantastic shopping in Royal Naval Dockyard, and Hamilton. Check out https://www.crisson.com/ for a tremendous selection of tax and duty-free luxury watches & jewelry with massive savings against High Street prices with locations in Hamilton Fairmont Southampton Hotel and Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Major Attractions A. National Museum, B. Crystal Caves, C. Bermuda Aquarium, D. St George’s and E. South Shore Beaches